If you host your listing on Airbnb, you may be surprised to learn that you can optimise your Airbnb listing for better performance! A few top tips include:
- Ensure your guests have a great stay. Ratings play a major role in whether your listing is featured high in search results.
- Price your listing competitively. This doesn’t always mean undercutting other listings in your area, but ensure your pricing reflects demand. Apps like Wheelhouse can help automate this process.
- Use a great title. You have up to 50 characters that can be used in the heading, and it is recommended to use as many as possible.
- Consider switching to a 1 night minimum stay. Whilst it may mean occasionally having extra cleaning and admin, research shows that you will receive a higher number of bookings.
- Activate the instant book option. Airbnb (and most travellers) prefer listings that allow holidaymakers to book and confirm their booking right away.