Below are a selection of the best verified Azores Getaways coupons, discounts, deals and promotions.
Azores Getaways Discounts & Deals
If you want to explore the Azores with a great package deal, Azores Getaways offer a range of fantastic promotions and coupons to suit every budget. Check our selection of the best Azores Getaways coupons and offers, and start planning your adventure to magnificent islands that make up the Azores.
The Azores is made up of major 9 volcanic islands, and is one of two autonomous regions of Portugal.
Azores Getaways specialize in providing vacation and holiday packages from the US to the Azores and Europe. You will find some of the best Azores Getaways flight and holiday offers above.
Azores Getaways Coupons
We have the best coupons and vouchers to ensure you receive the best price for your holiday to the Azores. If you are travelling from the US to the Azores, Azores Getaways can help you plan and book a great deal for your vacation.
If you are a single traveller, or a groupon travelling the Azores, we can help ensure you get a great deal on your holiday. Ready to book your getaway to the Azores?
Destinations with Azores Getaways
There are a range of great value destinations available, and not just to the Azores. You can also plan your holiday to Lisbon, Algarve, Madeira and Gran Canaria, just to name a few.
Lisbon: The capital of Portugal, Lisbon has a lot to offer travellers. From arts and cultural experiences, through to some of Europe's best shopping and delicious food. Offering nice weather, and plenty to see and do, Lisbon is an amazing choice for anyone wanting a memorable holiday.
Algarve: Portugal's Southernmost region, is well known for its amazing mediterranean beaches and many golf resorts. Towns located on small cliffs overlook the white sandy beaches and spectacular natural landscapes.
Madeira: A collection of 4 Portuguese Islands located Northwest of Africa, Madeira's main island features a volcanic, green and rugged landscape. Madeira is known for its wine, as well as a warm subtropical climate, which makes it a popular choice for holidaymakers.
Gran Canaria: A popular destination that attracts more than 9 millions tourists each year, Gran Canaria has a lot to offer. It is one of the Spain's Canary Islands, which are located off the Northwest of Africa, and features black lava and white sand beaches.
The Azores Islands include:
- Flores – An island of the Western group of the Azores, and features high peaks, deep valleys, lagoons and hot springs.
- Corvo – The smallest of the Azores Islands, Corvo offers visitors spectacular views of the turquoise ocean.
- Graciosa – Referred to as the white island, there is a lot to see on Graciosa, which also features amazing marine beauty.
- Terceira – One of the largest of the Azores Islands, Terceira highlights include caves, museums, lookouts and parks.
- São Jorge – For amazing hiking, and amazing greenery, you can't go past Sao Jorge.
- Pico – Featuring an eponymous volcano, Pico has some amazing natural scenery for holidaymakers to enjoy.
- Faial – Part of the Azores ‘Triangle Islands', Faial offers visitors a range of activities, including scuba diving, hiking and surfing.
- São Miguel – Known as ‘The Green Island', Sao Miguel is the largest and most populated of the Azores Islands.
- Santa Maria – The southmost Azores Island offers visitors natural beauty, from the golden beaches, green fields and yellow crops.