Below are the best verified DFDS Offer Codes, deals and promotions. Get away for less with the fantastic selection of ferry crossings and mini cruises available with DFDS Seaways. Cruise to some of Europe’s leading destinations departing from a range of ports around the UK, and enjoy sailing for less with our DFDS voucher codes and deals.
Enjoy £10 off ferry crossings to Dunkirk and Calais from Dover, with prices from just £39, each way. Price based on small motorhome each way. ...
Our brilliant 2 for 1 Amsterdam mini cruise offer is back, so you can spend some together time with your family or friends for even less. Available from ...
Book early and save up to 30% off the price of your mini cruise to Amsterdam with DFDS seaways. Whether you are travelling with a group, with your family or a ...
DFDS Motorbike Offers to Europe. Kick start your holiday and let DFDS transport you and your bike to the continent, ready for your next European tour. Travel ...
With prices from £55pp we are offering the perfect family getaway to Amsterdam Zoo which include entry and up to 5 hours at the zoo.
This mini cruise option offers complimentary dining experience at our 7 Seas restaurant as well as a complimentary breakfast on the outbound journey. All of ...
DFDS offer a range of exciting mini cruise holidays to Amsterdam, and further beyond in Europe. Grab a great deal with prices from as little as £32 per person, ...
Hop aboard a DFDS Seaways Wildlife Mini Cruise and learn all about North Sea wildlife, and have a chance to spot some for yourself with the help of the onboard ...
DFDS provide some of the best and most affordable mini cruises to Amsterdam from the UK.Simon Treadway
Exclusive DFDS Offer Code & Deals
We are here to help you find the best DFDS offer codes and discounts to ensure you receive a great deal on your trip. Check out our selection of sale promotions and special offers above for low cost sailing on some of the most popular routes.
Whether you are travelling for leisure or business, everyone wants to save a little on the cost of ferries and cruises. With our voucher codes you can unlock further amazing discounts when booking with DFDS Seaways.
With a range of destinations including France, Belgium, UK, Holland and many more, where will an DFDS offer code take you?
Looking for a cheap DFDS Ferry fare?
The crew at DFDS understand that passengers want to get the best deal on ferry crossings. As such, they have put together a handy cheap fare finder page, which not only has some fantastic tips to ensure you receive a great deal, but also includes some of the cheapest ferry ticket prices currently available. For even cheaper travel, combine the cheap fare finder with our DFDS discount codes above.
Useful DFDS Information
DFDS Login: www.dfdsseaways.co.uk/amend
DFDS Cheap Fare Finder: www.dfdsseaways.co.uk/cheap-fare-finder
Phone: 0871 574 7223
A few reasons to travel with DFDS Seaways:
- Established Operator
- Large Network of Routes
- Sail Europe with Mini Cruises
- Convenient Ferry Connections
- Highly Awarded
- Great Value Packages
Experienced & Highly-Awarded
DFDS Seaways boast more than 150 years experience transporting travellers around Northern Europe and the UK by sea. Not only are they one of the largest ferry companies in Europe, but they have also been recognised as Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator 2016 at the World Travel Awards. They are familiar winners of the prestigious award now having won it a total of 6 times.
Great-Value Ferry Crossings
Not only will you receive great customer service and a fantastic onboard service when travelling with DFDS, but you will also receive some of the cheapest ferry prices to and from the UK. With multiple sailings available every day, you will be sure to find the perfect departure time and dates to suit your needs and budget. Our DFDS offers can help you escape for even less, with discounts on a full range of accommodation, accessible travel solutions, entertainment, activities and even add-ons, such as car hire.
Travelling throughout Europe can be cheaper than you think, with DFDS ferry trip for all types of travel. From bringing your car to your pets, large groups or small, DFDS offer a fantastic range of money saving ferry options. You can also bring all your luggage at no extra cost, which is just another way of helping you stick to your budget.
Where do DFDS Seaways go?
DFDS have a range of routes throughout Northern Europe and the English Channel. They provide a range of ferry crossings, mini cruises and themed cruises. Below are some of the most popular routes offered by DFDS:
- Newcastle to Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Dover (UK) to Dunkirk (France)
- Dover (UK) to Calais (France)
- Copenhagen (Denmark) to Oslo (Norway)
- Kiel (Germany) to Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- Sassnitz (Germany) to Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- Karlshamn (Sweden) to Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- Newhaven (UK) to Dieppe (France)
You can find the full DFDS ferry route map here.
Experience DFDS Seaways
A great way to explore what is on offer before you travel is through videos. DFDS have a great Youtube channel full of past traveller experiences, which will give you an inside look into what it is like on board a DFDS ferry or cruise.
More about DFDS Seaways
DFDS Seaways was established in 1866, and originally called the United Steamship Company. Carl Frederik Tietgen, always had a vision to bring together many Danish steamboat companies to create one of the leading ferry and freight transport providers. Today, DFDS Seaways is the first choice for many travellers wanting to travel by sea throughout Northern Europe, and operate a network of 25 routes with 50 ships.
There is plenty to keep you entertained onboard, whether you are on a short English Channel ferry crossing or a multi-night cruise. Eat well with the several food options available, from a la carte restaurants for relaxed dining to cafes for a quick bite and coffee. Relax and unwind with onboard shopping at discounted prices, live entertainment, cinema and film lounges, bars, casinos and activities and games for the kids. Please note: on board facilities do vary from ship to ship and between different routes.
Discounts & Rewards
Unfortunately, DFDS Seaways do not operate a frequent traveller or loyalty style program for their returning and regular guests. However, to ensure you receive a great deal on your cruise or ferry crossing, take a look at our DFDS offers above.
How do I use my DFDS Offer Code?
Using your code is fast and simple, and will help you unlock discounts and benefits.
- Copy your preferred offer code from Holidayers and click through to the DFDS Seaways website.
- When you are ready to book, use the booking form on the homepage, or click through to specific route pages.
- First choose whether you would like a one-way or return journey.
- Then select your outward route, and your return route (if you have chose a return journey).
- Select your preferred dates. Please note: Certain sailings, such as Mini Cruises, may not run every day.
- Then select the number of adults, children, infants and pets coming on your journey.
- Enter the type of vehicle you are taking, or ‘No Vehicle’ if you are not taking a vehicle or bicycle.
- Paste the DFDS voucher coupon from Holidayers.com into the “Offer Code” box.
- Click ‘Book Now’ to see the available tickets. Ensure you read the terms and conditions of your deal or offer code to ensure it is valid on your trip.
- Add any required extras, such as insurance or breakfast.
- Complete the passengers details and finish by completing your booking.
Once you have entered your discount code, the discount will be automatically applied to the ferry or mini cruise prices. If you are having trouble with your code, have a look at our FAQ section below of troubleshooting.
- Travel in the Afternoon – Travelling when there are more ferries will often help you receive a bigger discount. Outbound from the UK is typically cheaper in the afternoon, whilst return journeys back to the UK will often be cheaper in the morning.
- Travel Overnight – There is more availability during overnight ferries, which means bigger savings for passengers.
- Travel on Weekdays – Weekends and peak times cost more than off-peak, so for the best deals, choose travel dates during the week.
- Short Break Discounts – DFDS offer discounts for shorter breaks, so you can receive cheaper deals if you return within 5 days of your departure date.
- Book in Advance – Like with most travel services, you can find the biggest discounts if you book well in advance.
Before Booking with DFDS Seaways
Below are some helpful guides to ensure you get the most out of your holiday with DFDS. Whether you are making a short ferry crossing, or staying on-board for a mini cruise, our overview below will help you choose the right booking for you.
Inclusions & Upgrades
When travelling with DFDS Seaways there are a range of great inclusions provided with every ferry crossing and mini cruise. These include bars and restaurants, on-board shopping, suite cabins and entertainment for the whole family.
Some of the fantastic upgrades that are available on certain routes include:
- Priority Boarding
- Cabin Upgrades
- Premium Lounges
- Travel Insurance
- Sightseeing Bus Tours
- Canal Cruises
- Drink Tastings
Many of these options can be added at the time of booking, ensuring your trip is seamless and you make the most of your time on-board.
DFDS has the largest fleet of ships in Northern Europe, taking passengers on ferry crossings and mini cruises to a range of destinations.
Newcastle to Amsterdam Ferries
Ships covering the DFDS Newcastle to Amsterdam Ferry route and Amsterdam mini cruises include the King Seaways and Princess Seaways. If you want to take a ferry to Amsterdam, DFDS is a popular choice.
King Seaways: Cruising between Newcastle and Amsterdam, this ship can hold over 1,300 passengers and 600 cars. It offers a wide range of shops, bars, cafes, restaurants, as well as two cinemas and a casino.
Princess Seaways: This DFDS ship cruises between Amsterdam and Newcastle, and can hold over 1,200 passengers and 600 vehicles. It offers a range of entertainment and eating options, including bars, shops, restaurants and a casino.
Dover to Dunkirk Ferries
There are 3 purpose-built ships operating on the DFDS Dover to Dunkirk ferry route – Dover Seaways, Delft Seaways and Dunkerque Seaways. There are 24 daily Dover to Dunkirk ferry sailings, and the journey takes just 2 hours.
These ships provide a comfortable Dover to Dunkirk ferry crossing, with a range of drink and snack options available on-board. You can also explore the selection of great value fragrances, alcohol, cosmetics and gifts available in the shop.
Dover to Calais Ferries
There are 3 ships that operate on the DFDS Dover to Calais ferry route; Calais Seaways, Cote Des Flanders and Cote Des Dunes. There are an impressive 30 Dover to Calais ferry crossings per day, and the cruise takes just 90 minutes.
There are a range of fun activities aboard the Dover to Calais DFDS ferries to ensure everyone is kept entertainment during the short journey. There are relaxation areas, as well as food and drink, shopping and a play area for the younger passengers.
Copenhagen to Oslo Ferries
There are two large DFDS Copenhagen to Oslo ferries connecting the capitals of Denmark and Norway. These cruise ferries sail overnight, and provide passengers with time to relax and enjoy the fantastic facilities on-board.
On DFDS Copenhagen to Oslo Ferries, passengers will benefit from an array of eating and entertainment options, including restaurants, bars, live entertainment, heated pools and shops.
There are a wide variety of cabin classes available, ranging from top of the line Commodore De Luxe cabins through to standard cabins.
Newhaven to Dieppe Ferries
The DFDS Newhaven to Dieppe ferry departs twice daily, and it takes just 4 hours for the Cote d’Albatre to reach her destination. To make your travel more comfortable, there are reclining lounge chairs, and you can also upgrade to a private cabin.
On-board the DFDS Newhaven to Dieppe ferries, passengers can unwind in the restaurant and bar, and the younger guests can enjoy the play area.
Baltic Sea Ferries and Cruises
If you are journeying around the Baltic Sea on one of DFDS’s ferry routes between Kiel – Klaipeda, Karlshamn – Klaipeda and Kapellskar – Paldiski, you will benefit from a range of great on-board facilities.
DFDS ferries and cruises operate from a number of ports throughout Northern Europe. Some of their most popular ports include:
- DFDS Amsterdam
- DFDS Newcastle
- DFDS Dover
- DFDS Calais
- DFDS Dunkirk
- DFDS Newhaven
- DFDS Promy
How do I redeem a voucher code or deal?
To redeem a coupon, simply click the ‘Reveal Code’ button for your desired deal. Your code will then be displayed and automatically copied. Then paste it into the ‘Offer Code’ box when making a booking on the DFDS Seaways website.
To redeem a deal, select the ‘Get Deal’ button. This will then take you the correct page on DFDS Seaways for you to claim your deal and travel by ferry or take a mini cruise for less.
Why isn’t my discount code or deal working?
There is nothing worse than finding a great DFDS offer code or deal, only for it not to work. To help you work out why the problem isn’t working, we have put together a few helpful tips to check.
Common reasons for offers to not work include:
- Expired: Once a code has expired, it is normally disabled and will no longer work. You can check the offer terms to find out when a code expires. In some cases, the start date for the promotion may not have begun.
- Travel Dates: Many DFDS voucher codes are only valid for selected travel dates. If you select departure and return dates outside of the deal, you may not receive the promotional rates.
- Doesn’t match offer criteria: Some offer codes are only available for certain ferry crossings or mini cruises. In these circumstances, you may not receive the discounts if you are not travelling on the specified travel criteria.
- Website Error: A web error can sometimes result in your code not being accepted. In this case, we suggest refreshing the booking page and copy the code again from Holidayers.com.
- Offer Code Incorrect: If you enter the incorrect code, DFDS won’t be able to apply your discount. If you find that the code is not working, try to copy it again from Holidayers.com.
Full promotion terms can be found accompanying each offer above. If your code still isn’t providing you with a discount, please get in touch.
Who are DSDF Seaways?
Unfortunately, some travellers get a little mixed up when looking for a great deal with DFDS Seaways and search for DSDF Seaways. No, they aren’t a closely related service, and if you do end up on a page claiming to be DSDF Seaways, it may be best to close leave the page and enter the correct spelling.
Fortunately, most people often end up at the right place on the official DFDS website, rather than the incorrectly spelt DSDF Seaways.
Expired DFDS Voucher Codes
The DFDS Seaways codes and deals below have already past their expiry date, but may still work. Feel free to try the discounts and codes when purchasing your ferry or mini cruise package.
For full deal and discount coupon terms and conditions, please see the DFDS Seaways website.
Discounts are available for travellers in countries specified, and to all destinations operated by DFDS Seaways, unless specified.
Vouchers and deals are not valid after the expiry date, unless the promotion is extended by the company.